The perks of working with us
- Up to 27 Days Holidays a year
- Pension scheme
- Health cover - Fully paid health insurance including dental
- Group life insurance - plus additional voluntary benefits
- Wellness - from seminars and health coaching to group classes and fitness challenges
- Sports clubs and social events
- Target driven bonus scheme
- Accelerated career development
- WFH Flexibility
- Tech & Well-being focused Ergonomics (Dual screen, Stand-up desks)
- Big Tech Office layout style.
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Sports clubs and social events
At GagaMuller Group we approach this industry much differently. Learning from other industries more aligned to our culture such as technology, we have found the importance of vision, good culture, and the need for individuals to make a difference in this industry. A clear vision and detailed roadmap of your career development with annual goals and targets helping you to develop at an accelerated rate not possible in any other organisation.
You will be managing the project BIM team and deliverables across a number of projects, reporting to Project Lead.
The role will require personnel to work in conjunction with other departments within the company including estimating, Design, Planning, and Quantity Surveying. The successful candidate will be placed into a pivotal role in furthering the development of our clients’ digital transformation and will be involved with influencing innovative uses of technology within the company.
A high level of professionalism with the ability to handle confidential information is crucial to this role. Strong time management and communication skills are essential to carry out the role as well as efficient organisational skills with the ability to administer tasks over multiple priorities. The ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations and comfortable working under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
- Model federation & automated clash detection.
- Identifying Model issues using iConstruct & BIM Collab.
- Working collaboratively on the development of the contractors detailed BIM Schedule.
- Managing the Contractor BIM Models, reporting progress to the client weekly.
- Monitoring of KPI’s and production of weekly/monthly dashboards and reports.
- Managing change instructions, demonstration of change impacts cause and effect and development of mitigation options.
- Freezing BIM Model and releasing information to Site team.
- Tracking as built and handover information.
- Proficiency in Autodesk BIM 360 Suite (Glue, Docs etc).
- Skills using coordination/review tools such as Navisworks to create visuals and demonstrate coordination & design issues.
- Experience in Information Management (based on the principles of ISO19650) and the use of CDEs and Data management software tools such as Acconex, BIM 360 etc.
- Proficiency in document approval process using automated dashboarding and reporting tools.
- Linking Construction dates to documentation considering approval processes and lead times with input to the Model Information Delivery Plan.
- Ability to automate visual risks on documentations delay and impact on schedule.
- Proficiency in task management platforms for meetings such as Planloader or Wrike or similar.
- Managing weekly design team deliverables through task management.
DASHBOARDING AND REPORTING:
- Proficiency in Automated dashboarding tools such as Power BI.
- Maintaining and managing data structuring in SQL server from varies different software’s.
- Weekly reporting to client of real progress of design through dashboard and reports.
- NFQ Level 7 minimum educational qualification in an AEC related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in the AEC industry.
- Process driven individual with experience and detail for updating workflows & procedures, and training & upskilling staff.
- Ability to manage change process and flag early warnings and potential cost and schedule impacts in a timely manner to the client.
If you are interested & eligible for the role, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your availability.
Thank you for submitting your application.
An error occurred. Try again later