About the Role
Due to continued growth, we are looking to hire a Construction Project Manager, with between 5-10 years’ of experience to join our growing team. The successful candidate will represent our team on-site to project manage a contractor for a large-scale pharma project in Europe. This position will suit a candidate who is looking for variety, who is keen to be part of the digital transformation of the construction industry and who is looking for an opportunity to further their career with a growing organisation.
- Overall Responsibility for the performance of the contractor on-site reporting back to the client.
- Ensure that the Construction processes on-site comply fully with our digital systems and procedures.
- Overall management of Construction Management processes and digital infrastructure to track and monitor delivery.
- Overall monitoring and governance of on-site coordination through lean last planner workflows in DABs.
- Flexibility to step in and lead construction projects on-site as required.
- Provide leadership in the areas of Construction, Construction QAQC, Constructability, Contracts/Commercial and Project Controls.
- Work closely with our team to enhance and develop the overall service delivery.
- Degree-level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Additional Professional Qualifications in Engineering or Construction/Project Management are desirable.
- At least 10 years of experience in the management of large-scale construction projects and multi-disciplinary construction teams.
- Familiarity with managing projects in pharmaceutical plants.
- Familiarity with projects with significant Mechanical and Electrical scopes.
- Proven ability to understand and contribute to the development of project implementation and associated commercial strategies for large-scale projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.