At GagaMuller your privacy is serious concern to us and we are committed to protectingyour personal data and maintain high level of transparency. By this policy we aim to make it clear how we treat your personal data, what data we collect, process and the reasons. It includes the relevant requirements of the GeneralData Protection Regulation. It applies both your visit our website (regardless of whereyou visit it from) and when you use our services.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
GagaMuller is the controller and responsible for your personal data. When we refer to GagaMuller we mean: Registered name: Company Number: Registered address:
Data collection, process and sources
There are instances where we invite or request individuals to provide us with their personal data, including through our websites. In addition, individuals may volunteer their personal data to us by various means of communication, e.g. by telephone, email or via our website. In providing our services, we may also receive personal data indirectly. Categories of such personal data include: names, addresses, contact information and other information that is relevant to the provision of our services. Information communicated in connection with the provision of our services is subject to client confidentiality obligations and may be protected by legal professional privilege.
Use of personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose
To the limited extent that it is necessary to transfer personal data outside of the EEA, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the privacy and integrity of such personal data, including standard contractual clauses under Article 46.2 of the GDPR. Please contact us if you wish to obtain information concerning such safeguards (see Contact Us below).
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving touse commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Children 's Privacy
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you areaware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights).
Last modified: March 2019
All Rights Reserved © GagaMuller Limited 2019