The perks of working with us
- Up to 27 Days Holidays a year
- Pension scheme
- Health cover - Fully paid health insurance including dental
- Group life insurance - plus additional voluntary benefits
- Wellness - from seminars and health coaching to group classes and fitness challenges
- Sports clubs and social events
- Target driven bonus scheme
- Accelerated career development
- WFH Flexibility
- Tech & Well-being focused Ergonomics (Dual screen, Stand-up desks)
- Big Tech Office layout style.
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Sports clubs and social events
At GagaMuller Group we approach this industry much differently. Learning from other industries more aligned to our culture such as technology, we have found the importance of vision, good culture, and the need for individuals to make a difference in this industry. A clear vision and detailed roadmap of your career development with annual goals and targets helping you to develop at an accelerated rate not possible in any other organisation.
You will be managing the project BIM team and deliverables across a number of projects, reporting to Project Lead.
The role will require personnel to work in conjunction with other departments within the company including estimating, Design, Planning, and Quantity Surveying. The successful candidate will be placed into a pivotal role in furthering the development of our clients’ digital transformation and will be involved with influencing innovative uses of technology within the company.
A high level of professionalism with the ability to handle confidential information is crucial to this role. Strong time management and communication skills are essential to carry out the role as well as efficient organisational skills with the ability to administer tasks over multiple priorities. The ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations and comfortable working under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
- Assist in developing standardised structure for our client to estimate the contract price budget and submit monthly cost reports
- Establish rules and methodology with the client requirements on cost reporting and forecasting
- Effectively support lean processes for our client to the finalisation of estimates into the contract price budget
- Create and/or work within a cost report, summarising financials in a executive level dashboard.
- Understand change management principals, lead agreed change management process and work flow, providing a platform for adding/tracking/monitoring/approving change.
- Understand procurement principals, collate lead times from vendors and client into the master schedule communicate the prioritisation of ordering materials and equipment to meet scheduled install dates.
- Work closely with the client to define vendor schedule requirements.
- Actively participate in project team risk evaluations, incorporating the defined risks into monte carlo to output quantitative impacts to the overall project cost and schedule.
- Work closely with the project team to stay informed on status of project changes, incorporating and communicating these to the project team to allow for approvals in the change management process.
- Manage key communications with key stakeholders across the duration of projects and take the lead on strategic project control mechanisms and technologies.
- Lead Cost Control efficiency initiatives within the department and on client projects
- Candidates should have a third level qualification in the relevant discipline and typically 10+ years’ procurement/cost controls experience
Ideally a member of the Society Of Chartered Surveyors Ireland or an equivalent body.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary design office or equivalent client engineering team
- Experience managing a team of personnel in a similar environment
- Knowledge of auditing, budgeting, estimating, and forecasting
- Knowledge of lean working practices
- Ability to work in a in fast-paced working environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, multitasking and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-starter capable of working on own with minimal supervision and capable of supervising direct reports
- Strong attention to detail and reporting skills
Thank you for submitting your application.
An error occurred. Try again later