The perks of working with us
- Up to 27 Days Holidays a year
- Pension scheme
- Health cover - Fully paid health insurance including dental
- Group life insurance - plus additional voluntary benefits
- Wellness - from seminars and health coaching to group classes and fitness challenges
- Sports clubs and social events
- Target driven bonus scheme
- Accelerated career development
- WFH Flexibility
- Tech & Well-being focused Ergonomics (Dual screen, Stand-up desks)
- Big Tech Office layout style.
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Sports clubs and social events
At GagaMuller Group we approach this industry much differently. Learning from other industries more aligned to our culture such as technology, we have found the importance of vision, good culture, and the need for individuals to make a difference in this industry. A clear vision and detailed roadmap of your career development with annual goals and targets helping you to develop at an accelerated rate not possible in any other organisation.
As a Business Intelligence Data Analyst, you will work with a well-rounded core skillset and experience with project lifecycle tools. With a focus on Office365, the Modern SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Migrations and Power Apps Development.
A high level of professionalism with the ability to handle a lot of information is crucial to this role. Strong time management and communication skills are essential to carry out the role as well as efficient organisational skills with the ability to administer tasks over multiple priorities. The ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations and comfortable working under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. The selected candidate will be self-motivated, innovative and passionate about data. She/he will work across multiple geographies with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, and collaborative, environment and play a significant role in the growth of the company.
- Delivery of data, reporting platforms and solutions to business key stakeholders enabling them to make data-informed decisions.
- Primary Business Intelligence tool is Power BI. It will be your responsibility to develop a governance framework for how we support the business with their Power BI applications. This framework should include application maintenance & support, enhancements, and training.
- You will drive the strategy of our Power BI platform and manage the day-to-day operations of the BI team.
- Establish and Implement a Power BI governance framework using proven best practices
- Maintain and promote a consistent and secure Power BI data modelling practice
- Work with relevant stakeholders to improve the processes for the creation and maintenance of Power BI applications
- Manage a team of Power BI developers to ensure delivery of business requirements
- Manage the maintenance and development of the access control portal related to our frontend BI applications
- Monitor the operational performance of delivered frontend applications (application management)
- Educate business leaders and be an evangelist for the promotion and adoption of BI solutions
- Work with the BI and Information Governance teams to fully map our data domains and make these visible and understood within our Data Catalogue
- Develop a Power BI training roadmap and certification for business users
- B.A. or B.S. degree with a quantitative focus in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Math, Physics, Operations Research, or equivalent training
- 3+ years of experience performing data analysis and dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in querying and manipulating complex raw datasets for analysis using SQL & Python
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving product problems, and driving execution
- Experience with statistical analysis (e.g., hypothesis testing, probability, prevalence measurement, regressions, experimentation logic and biases, data modelling techniques, time series analysis)
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Data Studio)
- Professional experience with reporting systems, data pipeline architecture and data modelling
- Experience explaining technical concepts and analysis implications clearly to varied audiences and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses
Thank you for submitting your application.
An error occurred. Try again later